Friday 28 June 2013

Mind Over Matter??

I am laying in bed, wide awake and I keep needing to pee!! 
I haven't had a drink in 4 hours because I didn't want to be up all night waddling to the bathroom!!
Seriously last night I got up 3 times and for me that is ridiculous, plus the fact that it near breaks body parts just trying to roll out of bed! 

It got me thinking, Do I actually need to pee or do I just think I need to? 
The only problem with that thought is that as soon as I think it I suddenly can't stop thinking about it so I just may as well get up and go! 

I decided tonight to stop all fluids at 7.30 so I could try and get a semi good nights rest, which come to think of it, I don't think they actually happen while you are pregnant!
I swear my water bottle is taunting me and is chanting "skull me Jay" so I think it's time for me to banish her to the kitchen so I'm no longer tempted! 



Logically thinking Grace is just running out of room and my bladder is now the new toy for her to play with! 
I still like to (wishfully) think that stopping my fluids earlier might help but it won't! 

Night,
Jay-Marie 

P.S I'm off to the bathroom again :)

1 comment:

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"