Monday 24 June 2013

Finding a little bit of me time.

Since becoming a mum I sometimes struggle to find things to do for myself that don't involve anyone else but myself,
I used to enjoy curling up on the couch with a good book when I was tired but now I feel pressure to keep active and keep the toddler entertained during the day.

I love to go to the hair or beauty salon to be pampered but those days come few and far between because trying to organise it between Jarryd or mum to look after Toby is always hard.

I also love to model in my spare time, I love the feeling of getting dressed up and having my hair and make up done, then either doing the photoshoot or catwalk, it always makes me nervous but it gives such and amazing rush at the sometime.







My all time favorite thing to do is working with my horses! It is always something that makes me feel better when I am stressed (or it can make me stress out more) 
I am very head strong so Mum and Jarryd have had a lot of trouble keeping my out of the horse paddock and they both get grumpy with me when I do to much.



Finding the time to do these things can be hard and it makes it worse because I don't like asking for help but when I do I really enjoy getting out and taking the time to do the things I love.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"