Monday 3 June 2013

Grumpy Mumma Bear

I am a very laid back person but I refuse to walk on egg shells around people or bite my tongue while someone feels the need to have a dig at me!

I am a typical 22yo Mum, I like to share what is going on with my life and children with my friends and family on facebook and they are always commenting on my posts and laughing with me about crazy things my Son and Husband have done!
Some people are not so supportive and take it upon themselves to have a dig at you about how you choose to raise your children!

It actually upsets me when other mothers decide to bring down a fellow parent!
My son is 17 months old I still give him a bottle to drink his milk from, He still has a dummy and a blanket, He sometimes stay's in his PJ's all day and I haven't even thought about toilet training him yet!

He is my son and I will bring him up the way that I believe is best for us!

People should really learn to keep their opinions to themselves!

 

2 comments:

  1. Jayme,

    Those people who choose to laugh at you and talk behind your back are the same people who are jealous of you and the way you do things. Don't even let them get the best of you! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, just tell them to shut up! Dummys save lives. Bottles provide more independence. Blankets provide security. and wet jocks are more unhygienic then a wet nappy. Happy now?

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"