Friday 7 June 2013

Week 34

6 Weeks To Go!!

It feels like these last 10 weeks is dragging so bad.
I am so bored not working that I decided it was finally time to get my home Lace and Trims business off the ground! 
I know that sounds kind of crazy being the fact that I am about to have my hands full with baby number 2 but I just feel like at this point in my life if I don't do it now I may never get another chance.





Bumpette seems to be sitting really low now compared to a few weeks ago but that's ok because each day that goes by she is getting bigger and stronger.

This week I have been really flat and tired! I am struggling to get out of bed and even refused to cook tea on Thursday night which is not like me at all
Instead I lay in bed and read the rest of my trashy Silvia Day Novel 'Entwined with you' I had waited so long for that book to be released and now I have to wait god only knows how long for her to write another one.

I seen my midwives on Wednesday and apparently I have very low iron levels again which means I could be in for an iron infusion in the next week! I hate having them but I will admit they make you feel great afterwards!

As you would probably believe I still haven't packed my labour bag, I still keep putting it off like it isn't an important thing to have done, I have however packed the baby bag so that is something less that I have to stress about.

On Tuesday I said goodbye to one of our beautiful horses Ty, He is off to Queensland to a wonderful new family but that didn't make it any easier to let him go!


Hopefully these next weeks don't drag on too much as I am so excited to meet little bumpette!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"