Wednesday 26 June 2013

Week 37

Is this week over yet?? 

3 weeks to go!!

I swear I am slowly going insane! I am stuck between gallstones and a toddler testing his boundaries!!
There is only so many times you can say NO and move him off to do something else before you want to run out of the house screaming and pulling your hair out!
Then there are the gallstones, I have seriously never had so much pain in my body in my life, they make labour seem like a walk in the park! 
My worst nightmare is going into labour and having a gallbladder attack at the same time.

This week I have had braxton hicks every single day, nothing is coming of it which is disappointing but I will get there soon enough I am sure.
I have also started to waddle this week if I am not taking notice of what I am doing, it makes Jarryd and I have a good laugh because as soon as I get pulled up on it I am like "oh no, I better walk properly" 5 minutes later I swear I am waddling again!





After my gallbladder attack yesterday lasted almost 3 hours the doctor told me to talk to my midwives about being induced, I have thought about it all day today and after being induced with my Son I really wanted to go naturally this time because I kind of felt like I missed out last time.
I no the attacks are putting a lot of pressure on my body but it is something that I want to experience just this once as I know I am not going back for anymore after this one.

  
I am so proud of my big bump and the fact that I have no belly button!

I also finished my maternity shoot this week we only have one more shoot to go after Miss Grace is born to finish off my timeline photo's and then I will be able to share them with you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"