Wednesday 12 June 2013

Beached Whale Alert!

God, it feels so good to be able to vent somewhere other than Facebook right now!

I feel sorry for all my social media friends that have had to read my baby comments for the last 30 weeks but that just seems like an easier way to talked to everyone instead of sending them all text messages!
I don't think I could even manage to sit down and have a conversation on the phone right now either! 

I have unfortunately gotten to that stage in my pregnancy where everything is starting to become a real effort, I get puffed easily, my joint are sore, my muscles are aching, hell even my back fat hurts!! 
Walking up a small hill makes me feel like I have run 20km and don't even get me started on trying to scale some stairs!
I think mums that are on their 2nd or more pregnancy deserve a medal!! (Don't worry first time mummas, your doing an amazing job too) 
I find myself frazzled by the end of the day and in the last weeks had to decide between staying awake the whole day with a crazy 17 month old or going my housework and not lasting the whole day! 
The housework hasn't even gotten a look in this week! 

It doesn't help that I have to lose my temper with Jarryd just to get him to help and he has decided that going to the gym 4 times a week is completely fine even with a waddling wife! 

   
I have truly been pushing myself way too hard to get out and about as well as trying to keep myself active when all I want to do is sleep until I am due! 
I have been having coffee dates, working with the horses including my young horse, setting up my business, unfortunately it has all finally caught up with me!

As fast as this time seems to have gone it is also starting to drag like hell!
I offered Jarryd to have my huge belly for the next 4 week, he quickly said NO! 

Anyway this beached whale better sign off!! 
Much love to you all xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I know just how you feel! lol but don't worry you are almost done :) It will all be worth it!

    Stephanie @ She Turned Her Dreams Into Plans

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"