Tuesday 2 July 2013

Getting there slowly!

With only 14 days until my due date, I am starting to go through a lot of mixed emotions!
I forgot the feeling of complete and utter exhaustion and  frustration in the last few weeks of being pregnant!
I don't like to complain about it because I know a lot of people I hold close to me have had trouble falling pregnant so I try not to take this for granted!

I seriously feel like I cant possibly get any bigger or I might explode!

My doctor thought it was a good idea to remind me today that I only have 2 weeks and possibly 10 days to go!!! WHAT!!! You thought it was a good time to remind me about that fact today?!

My friends keep telling me how close I am getting and I feel the need to throttle them as horrible that is I just don't want to here that especially when some of them have no idea what the last few weeks of pregnancy is like!

There is the excitement of wanting to meet that little bundle.
There is the nervousness of going through labour.
There is the pure terror of having two children.

It is all extremely overwhelming!  

 

1 comment:

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"