Friday 24 May 2013

Vote for my bump!! Please

I have entered a most beautiful bump competition I would really appreciate if my loyal followers would head over and vote for my entry!

Step 1; Click on this link Most Beautiful bump
Step 2; Search for entry number 2 (its the photo below)
Step 3; Click Vote
Step 4; make sure you confirm the email sent to the email address you provide for your vote to count!

    

Thank you for taking the time out to do that for me!

Please leave a link to your blog so I can return the favor by sharing your button on my blog!

   

10 comments:

  1. How cute is this competition! Lol I voted for you twice!
    Good luck! :)

    Ebone @ California Bluebell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! We're competing though, but if you WANT to vote for me, too, that'd be nice. :) I'm 136.
    No biggie! I'm totally competitive. And you were there first, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower from the aloha hop!

    www.violetlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm a new follower! I'll try and visit the page so I can vote for your bump!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back! :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah!! Good luck, pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Over from the fun Friday hop and now following :) Good luck with the contest and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you from the TGIF Blog Hop! Nice to meet you! Please consider following me back if you like what you see :)
    http://bringinguptherare.blogspot.com/

    ps. You are adorable, love that baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buzzed thru via Marriage With a Baby Carriage Blog Hop! Heading over to vote now! Congrats and I hope that you will follow Unique Baby Gear Ideas on FB, Pinterest etc.!

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"