Tuesday 23 July 2013

Pregnancy insomnia VS. newborn!!

I have come to the conclusion that having little sleep due to having a newborn is 100 times better than having hardly any sleep because of being a big fat whale.

While I was pregnant I felt so completely sleep deprived that I could hardly focus on what needed to be done during each day and then you add a toddler in the mix with that and it makes you feel completely out of control!

With a newborn you sleep when you can, you are awake but actually using energy that now that you aren't making a tiny human you body is storing for the times you need it the most! 


Being a mum is all about conserving energy for times that you truly need if! Yes I feel exhausted but I also feel revitalized!

Enjoy the simple things in life and make you own happiness!

Much love xo 

1 comment:

  1. hi all!!

    nice blog!

    follow you :))

    pls follow me :))
    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"