Tuesday 9 July 2013

Week 38

With 2 weeks to go I have been flat out trying to get my house ready for a newborn!
Hence why I have been so lazy and not done my update or any other posts!

I have got terrible insomnia and I am not sure if I would rather pregnancy insomnia or a newborn but I will find out what is worse soon enough.
I have been having a lot of braxton hicks but nothing ever comes of them and I always get so excited then disappointed when it isn't the real thing.



I feel like I could be mistaken for a blimp or a whale this week and I just keep expanding!

I really love feeling her move inside my tummy and boy I am going to miss them so much!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like we're due around the same time. My insomnia is ridiculous. It's not the baby moving that keeps me awake (because she's fast asleep) but the pregnancy body aches. I can't wait to meet my princess and know I already love her dearly. Looking forward to hearing more about your journey.
    www.accordingtosd.blogspot.com (please follow back)

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"