Monday 22 July 2013

Week 40

Woohoo due date I'd finally here!! Sorry I'm still a week behind with my posts! 

I struggled to keep up with my blog entries with my impending baby getting closer and closer! 

On the 16th of July I asked to have a stretch and sweep done as it was my due date and I had been in early labour since the Friday before that! Talk about uncomfortable! I didn't really feel any pain but it was very unpleasant afterwards and I was so sure I would go into labour within the next 24 hours! I didn't! 

On Thursday I had another gallbladder attack and ended up in hospital with the emergency department nurse trying to tell me I was in labour!! 
I knew I wasn't!
That night ended in me going home extremely tired and frustrated! 

I felt a lot of Braxton hicks this week sometimes they were really strong and could tell the were there others were just tightenings and just made me annoyed!

 
I have been trying so many things to bring her on but nothing is working! 
Walking,
Sex,
Raspberry leaf tea,
Castor oil, 
Bouncing on the fit ball! 

Still nothing!

Bring in being a mum again!

Much love xox

1 comment:

  1. I really thought you had already gone into labour since your last post. Guess baby isn't ready to grace the world with her presence as yet. I know you're getting pretty tired of waiting. I'm due on Monday and getting pretty anxious as well. My hubby and son have a little wager going on to see who will pop first, duchess kate Middleton or myself. All the best this week! I hope you meet your little one soon.

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"