Thursday 4 July 2013

The joys of being pregnant!!

Why do people call them the joys? 
I would much rather be sleep deprived from feeding a baby than from laying in bed contemplating weather or not I can roll myself over to go to the toilet without pulling a muscle, peeing myself before I get there or just getting puffed rolling over!

It is currently 4.15am and I am slowly starting to accept the fact that it is quite possible I may not fall back asleep at all before I need to get up!
I have a very wiggly bump (yes, that is a joy) but it is not helping me go back to sleep! 
I've woken up 3 time so far to pee and I might need to go again soon! 
I've woken up in a massive sweat (tenth time this week, so I've learnt to keep a towel handy for nights like this)!

I am going to be hell to deal with today because I haven't slept properly in about a month!

On a lighter note I can tell my body is slowly preparing for labour and that makes me feel better! 

My insomnia I think is due to the fact that I am impatient and nervous about going into labour which is making me more restless than normal!
Luck I have an 18 month old who sleeps like a dream!! 

Much love everyone xo

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow! I'm 8 months PP but I remember it like it was yesterday! I hated waking up 4-5 times a night to pee, and having such a hard time rolling over and getting out of bed. I agree that taking care of a newborn and recovering from giving birth is WAY easier than the end of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"