Monday 5 August 2013

Trying to find my feet!

I knew having two under two was going to be challenging but I didn't realise it was going to be so rewarding! 

You get two of all the good things, the cuddles, the kisses and 100 times more love! 


My birth story is on its way and unfortunately it didn't go to plan, I try not to stress about it to much but it is always going to be one of those things that upsets me because I over think things! 

Everyone in my house apart from Grace are currently fighting a horrible viral infection! I can't wait for it to pass so we can get back to normal! 


I have been finding it a little hard to juggle my time evenly between the 2 babies but lucky Toby is so easy going and is taking having a little sister all in his stride.

Thank you to everyone who has congratulated us for the arrival of Grace it means a lot to us and I can't wait to share some stories with you! 



Much love xo

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear someone is happy with 2 under 2, I mostly just here how hard it is! :) Danica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read your birth story!! Hurry up and write it!! okay, no pressure :P. I know how you feel though.. after 30 hours of labour, epidural, and my emergency section, it was quite different to the natural, pain relief free birth I had planned!! xx

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"