Tuesday 14 August 2012

The A-Z of my first Pregnancy,

A is for Ache!

Not Just my feet but everywhere!
My feet, back, tummy, hips and knees!


B is for Belly! 


It started growing straight away!
 By 10 weeks you could tell I was pregnant not getting fat!


C is for Cry!


I honestly cried every single day!
It didn't matter what it was over I'd just bawl!


D is for Dreams!


Oh the psychotic dreams!
I was dreaming all kinds of messed up things!


E is for Exhaustion! 
  
I've never had so much sleep in my whole life!
I'd eat, sleep, work and lay on the couch!


F is for Food!

I ate all day and all night!
 It didn't matter what it was!


G is for Gas! 


Yes, Gas!
 I had it all the time, I'm probably lucky the house didn't explode!


H is for Hormones!

I was happy, angry, sad and then angry again!
 It last my whole pregnancy, I'd laugh, cry and yell all within 5 minutes!


I is for Internals!

I believe I had 6 internals through out my 9 months!
That's a lot of dignity lost!


J is for Juice!

Juice was my favorite drink over my pregnancy!
 I will still run you over for a McDonald's OJ!


K is for Kicks!

The first time I felt it I was shocked and over the moon!
 Then came the rib kicks and bladder butts!


L is for Love!

It was Love from first sight!
From the first dating scan to the last time they monitored me!


M is for Milo!

Oh My Gosh, hot, milky, chocolatey!
 Cold and super chocolatey!


N is for Naps!

Morning, Noon and Night!
 If I was tired, I would sleep!


O is for Orange juice!

If I could drink it all day, I would have!
Nom, Nom, Nom!


P is for Period!

I will admit I didn't miss it!
Even if I was shocked when it was late!


Q is for Quizzes!

 What can I say I was pregnant!
I got BORED!


R is for Restless!

I was restless most of the time!
Worse towards the end!


S is for Shopping!

I spent way to much money!
On useless junk!


T is for Tantrums!

It didn't matter who you were!
If you upset me, you soon knew it!


U is for Unforgettable!

It was Long, Eventful and stressful!
 But I loved it!


V is for Vegetables!

I ate them by the truck load!
 Mostly Potato, Sweet potato and pumpkin!


W is for Worried!

I was in and out of Hospital!
At one stage they thought I had a brain tumor!


X is for X-Rays!

I had x-rays and an MRI!
Was not my favorite time!


Y is for Yoghurt!

I ate this with everything!
Didn't matter what flavor!


Z is for Zoo!

 Maybe my fondest memory!
Waddling around the zoo!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"