Tuesday 7 August 2012

A few little dreams!

Even when I was a little girl I loved posing for photo's,
I did a modeling course at 6 years old but mum pulled the pin when it caused me to have a negative self image and eating disorder as a 7 year old.

I grew up and put on a lot of weight so modeling was never something I was confident enough to do!

In May 2009 my Mum and I made a vow to put our bad weight behind us and went and got lap band surgery!
After losing 20kg and Mum losing 50kg I fell pregnant just after My husband and I got married.

After putting most of my worked of Kg's back on during pregnancy I was very worried it wouldn't come back off after hearing a lot of women say how hard it was to lose baby weight!

I am happy to say I am back to Pre Baby weight and was before my Son was 6 months old!

Here are some of my recent shoots and catwalk shows since having my little man.
Enjoy
J x











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"