Saturday 24 August 2013

Wow have I been lazy

I am so sorry I have been neglecting you all! 
I am currently writing my birth story which is still slightly overwhelming at this point in time! 
My hate goes off to all mum's but especially to those that have to go through a C section! 

Grace and I have had very little bonding time over the last 5 weeks and it really does take its toll! 

Over the last 5 weeks I have had 3 operations, 6 nights in hospital (4 nights without Grace) and a bout of Gastro! 
As you can imagine I am very flat! 


Hopefully I will be back on track soon!! 

Much love xo

3 comments:

  1. Get well soon. I had my daughter four weeks ago by c-section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so sad! I'm sorry you've had to go through so much! I wouldn't call that lazy at all. You're just having a rough go.
    Good luck to you! Take alllll the time you need. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you and the newbie were doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you keep an eye on PND depression.. not having much time to bond with miss grace might be a bit rough on your emotions xx

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"