Wednesday 14 August 2013

Slightly overwhelmed

As a Mum we all know the hardest thing to do is ask for help when we are starting to feel slightly overwhelmed! 
With my history with post natal depression I know from last time when I start to feel like that its time to stop trying to be supermum and start thinking about what myself and my babies need! 

As explained in my last post I have just had a tough run after having my gallbladder out which left me waiting over 24 hours for a second operation, considering I was only 3 week post op from my C section, I didn't bounce back as quick as normal! 

Tonight I decided that it was best for Grace to spend another night upstairs with my mum due to me not being able to get up easily or move around very well!

It makes me feel worse that I can't just come home from hospital and look after my children by myself but I know that it's important to ask for help other wise I will get worse and not better! 

I'm better of getting healthy than trying to be a hero! 



Much love xo

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! I must have missed when you said you had the gall bladder surgery. That is so stressful! I'm glad you are okay. Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things turn around for you soon. Ive nominated you for the liebster award (: Check it out on my blog! www.accordingtosd.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankgoodness you live with your parents, what a blessing to have them there when ever you need <3

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"