Wednesday 12 September 2012

Clucky Hormonal Crazy Lady Online

Yes you read correctly I, Jay, the one that was only having one child to spoil rotten is CLUCKY!

As you can imagine it has come as quite a shock to even write it down but every time I look at my little man I cant help but feel the need to add to the family!

I have been keeping up with a friends blog Becoming Mummy and just reading her weekly updates makes my heart swim with those strange clucky hormones you get right before you set your mind on wanting a baby.

Unfortunately for me, it's just not the right time to add to the brood!
I have a precious 8 month old, a house to save for and 3 horses to show this season!

I love being a mum more than I ever though I would, considering I was never having children!





How could I not love it?

 

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for the blog mention babe :)

    I would get the same feeling when I would read all your updates. :)

    Just because your not ready now, you can still get your body ready - healthy body & healthy mind to prepare to carry well. You made one beautiful son, I can't wait for when the time comes for you to expand!

    ReplyDelete

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"