Tuesday 11 December 2012

Week 8! Warning; Too Much Information

Week 8 has flown by.
Nausea is still getting worse week by week.
I have pretty much ever pregnancy symptom in the book,
Nausea, Sore Breasts, Discharge, Pimples, Exhausted, Crying at least once a day, Turned off all my favorite foods, peeing all the time.

It's no fun at all but the thought of having a little Jellybean growing inside me makes it all worth it.

A little bit of sunshine;

Everyday I get closer to 12 weeks I feel less anxious,
I am happy to tell people not that most can't tell already as I have popped.

Things that ease my Nausea;

I have been eating a lot of grapes, ice cream, chocolate up and go, orange juice, chocolate.
I can't touch Meat, veggies unless they are mashed, there are a few other things that I can't think of.
I hate going to the supermarket, it always sends my reaching.
  
That's all from me tonight.
I am sleep deprived and need to nap!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

"It's not easy being a mother, if it were easy, Father's would do it!"